We made our first trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday. I think Roloff Farms is one of the best pumpkin patches around here and there are tons to choose from. We scheduled a group tour for our playgroup and they gave us priority seating on the tour so we didn't have to wait in line and all of us got to ride together, plus Amy came down to individually greet all of us and take pictures. She was so nice. I think they try to come down to meet guests whenever they can. We saw Matt Roloff riding around the property but he didn't come talk to us. The film crew was filming us the whole time and we had to sign release waivers but the chances of us making it on the show are slim because they film 5 days/week, 9 months/year. I'd like to go back next Wednesday to get more pictures because they have a lot of great photo spots, plus Violet loved the little petting zoo they had.
Me, Violet and Amy Roloff (the show is TLC's "Little People, Big World" if you didn't know what I was talking about.

Here are some of the kids from our playgroup. Two others were there but left before our attempt at a group picture, and I think there are two more toddlers in the group who didn't go to the pumpkin patch.
I'm working on shooting in manual mode. I captured some good catch lights in her eyes but I don't think I focused on her eyes very well. I can only get her to smile like this when I ask her to sign "apple" - its a good trick, I know.
One day we'll get a good picture with all the cousins actually looking at the camera and smiling. This picture was taken about 5min before Violet lost it on the tractor ride because the little stinker was dead tired after refusing to nap earlier in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment