BOY!!!

We found out back on May 28 but just now got the U/S pictures scanned in. It was immediately obvious we were having a boy as soon as the U/S tech scanned over the leg area - his goods were extremely easy to see. We were both so surprised because we thought it was going to be another girl. I'm really excited about having one of each (of my own) and I'm sure they'll be pretty good buds and Nathanael will like having a brother.
Here are a few more of the U/S pictures...
The first one is a full body shot. You can see his two little fists near his head.
Head shot.
Foot (if not obvious from the word FOOT on the image)
This one was from our 12 week U/S so you can see how much he's grown.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you all. xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Geez, and I just checked in a few days ago to see if you posted what you were having. You made me wait almost a month to find out!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you!! Welcome to the blogging world.