On Monday I'll be 22 weeks pregnant and a week from today I'll be exactly 5 months pregnant. I've been feeling the baby move for quite some time now but last week I was able to feel the little guy kicking on the outside and he's been going strong ever since. Seems like every day his kicks get stronger and more frequent than the day before.
My doctor went over the results of the ultrasound with me this week and she said we got an A+. They got all ~44 measurements they needed and everything looked perfect. I also tested extremely unlikely, like 1 in 40,000 (the lowest my dr. had ever seen), for spinal bifida.
I've gained about 18lbs so far. I checked my pregnancy log and I said I gained about 13lbs at this stage last time but I think I started out 5lbs heavier last time around so we're gonna call that even. I've finally started feeling a little more energy and I feel the nesting bug coming on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment