Friday, January 23, 2009

Noah is 3 months old!


* I wrote this a week ago on the 24th when Noah turned 3 months and I'm just now getting around to posting it. Ah, the life of a mom with a non-stop toddler and an infant. *

Noah celebrated his first Christmas this month. He didn't get much - just some letter cards for his room and a very nice binky clip that we have already gotten a ton of use out of. He's grown a ton - in the 80th percentile for weight and length and his 3-6 month clothes are starting to get snug already.He is usually a pretty happy baby and I'm really good at reading his cues. He loves bath time in the evening. He goes to bed around 6pm and gets a good 6hr stretch of sleep at night and then sleeps every 4 hours or so after that. He rolled over from his belly to his back for the first time a week ago and has consistently been able to do it again. He is definitely a little boy - he has very stinky farts and gets nasty funk build up in his crevasses if I'm not diligent about cleaning them.He loves to coo and smile and gurgle. He's still very tolerant of Violet. Most of the time she likes to hug him, touch the top of his head or hold his hands, but occasionally I catch her with her finger half way down his throat or trying to smother him with a blanket or her stuffed animal. He even puts up with her pulling his blanket off and ripping his binky out when he's sound asleep in the double stroller on a walk.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a doll! I want to just eat him up. I can't believe we haven't seen him in person yet. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his face in this picture. such a ladies man! I am so looking forward to meeting both Noah & Violet for the first time, seeing as I have only met them while inside mommy. :-)

    ReplyDelete